This truly is Eliot's favorite breakfast. Why? Who knows... But I have a few theories.. Tell me which one you think is correct:a. he likes the taste of slimfast shakes, but slimfast is for girls, so he's got to compensate by having a manly drink, like Moutain Dew.
b. He loves Moutain Dew (read previous post), but feels bad cause he knows it's going to kill him one day, so he compensates by drinking something that has some nutritional value
c. Slimfast and MD taste really good mixed together.
d. There is no reasonable explaination to this irony, except that it's Eliot... (One of the reasons I love this guy, again see previous post)
e. all of the above
d. none of the above
6 comments:
Interesting theories. That was my favorite breakfast when I taught junior high. The slim-fast was quick and easy. I'll be honest, it took a couple diet MDs to make it through the day.
e or whichever one was the "no rhyme or reason"
Whatever the reason...that is hilarious that he drinks both those for breakfast!!!
Whatever the reason...that is hilarious that he drinks both those for breakfast!!!
I like reason "a" the best.
Slimfast is for girls!!
I'm going to go with D.
Post a Comment