Monday, February 25, 2008

Grey or Brown?

People who haven't met Leia in real life, and who actually are interested in her eye color, have a hard time believing that she doesn't have dark eyes, since both Eliot and I have brown eyes, and she looks like she has black eyes on all her pictures. So my goal has been to try to take the time to take pictures that would show her true eye color. I finally did it. She's such a little poser,she was having as much fun as I was!




8 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are beautiful pictures of your beautiful little girl!

Molly Malia said...

wow, hard to say... they look like a greenish brown... but that last photo looks different again!

Brittany said...

hey, i have grey eyes too! welcome to the club leia!

Ashley said...

cute pics.

Amber said...

Those pictures turned out awesome, don't you love that camera. She looks so cute

Celeste said...

What great pictures you took...I not only love her eyes...but I love her hair!! They look dark grey to me...beautiful.

Smiths said...

yOU FOUND US!!!What a beautiful fam you have. Sounds like you're doing great. I;ll be watching your blog now

The Sorensons said...

Oh my goodness those are great pictures... She has the most beautiful eyes.