As mentioned in my previous post, We celebrated Pioneers this last weekend with a HUGE breakfast. We probably had more food there than most pioneers would have had on their entire trek.
Our token Pioneer family a.k.a The Lashmett's, always looking good!

We had a great time, Leia tried to take over in Elliot's "wagon" and freaked him out a bit, did she not know she was only the seconde wife, and therefore had no rights in the wagon?!! We'll have to teach better!
Here's Elliot showing us who the boss was, by pushing his own wagon/ handcart
IF you know me well, you'll know that i'm really not writting this to talk about pioneers, but mostly to show off pictures of Leia in her little pioneer outfit, I'm not even going to lie about it!!
5 comments:
oh my gosh. that last picture is adorable! you need to give yourself some credit and tell everyone that you hand stitched that outfit, too.
So adorable. Love the outfit.
I LOVE her little dress!! Did you make it?
I didn't make the dress just the bonnet and apron. I'm not that good yet!
Soooo cute. Can't wait to meet her someday...
Post a Comment