Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This summer for a period of 5 weeks, Leia took "swimming Lessons". But they've been over for a week now, and just like her curls, I miss them!!! We had such a great time, twice a week, getting into the water, singing songs, splashing around, getting dunked ( ok, so I had fun watching Leia getting dunked...I'm sure she enjoyed it...she didn't cry...) meeting new friends, and meeting up with "old" ones ( as old as they can be when you're 11 months old). One of the great things about it was the water temperature, it was SOOO warm. So guess what we're going to be doing this winter when it's gloomy and boring outside!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for swimming!!

Celeste said...

That is so cute and how fun. I love how they sing songs while they swim... what a great idea. Looks like you've had fun these last 5 weeks!