A few of days, We celebrated a whole 3 years of mariage!I've been hesitating to post about it, maybe it's too much information... But I had such a wonderful day with my best friend, that I just have to share it.
Since we had something planned, we won't really going to do gifts this year. But Eliot being Eliot, surprised me with the cutest earrings, and a jacket I'd seen a couple of weeks ago and really, really liked!! Since I really wasn't expecting anything, it really made it even more special. Did I mention how cute the earrings are? I still haven't taken them off!
I wont tell you about the cheap homemade card he got........
So I got my awesome gifts on the way to this amazing place. Yes, we took the afternoon off, dropped off Leia at our friend Sarah's, and hit the road for an afternoon of this:
And as if Eliot hadn't done enough yet, That evening, we went to our favorite Theatre/Pub and watched "Mama Mia". Yep, you read it right, the chickflick/musical "Mama Mia". I felt bad for him for the first half of the show, but then got to busy singing along!! (He actually really enjoyed it too!)
It was nice having my Eliot again for a day, just the 2 of us...
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a great little get away! And how sweet of him to surprise you with presents.
Sweet post! Happy Anniv.!
Post a Comment