I got this tag in an email from Sarah. It was fun remembering some of these events.1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was excited, because I had a big secret. I was going to be a mother. But then I started really freaking out, when I realized I was going to have to tell ELiot, who was gone for the weekend. He found out over the phone. No need to tell you HE freaked out!!
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was excited, because I had a big secret. I was going to be a mother. But then I started really freaking out, when I realized I was going to have to tell ELiot, who was gone for the weekend. He found out over the phone. No need to tell you HE freaked out!!
3. How old were you? 28
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I just knew. Oh, and I took a pregnancy test.. in the DQ restroom.
5. Who did you tell first? Tori. Sorry Eliot. BUt in my defense, She was online an in Japan; and you were gone camping.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I just knew. Oh, and I took a pregnancy test.. in the DQ restroom.
5. Who did you tell first? Tori. Sorry Eliot. BUt in my defense, She was online an in Japan; and you were gone camping.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? I did, ELiot didn't.
7. Due date? September 11, 2007
8. Did you deliver early or late? Late - September 13, 2007
9. Did you have morning sickness? Kind of. I often felt sick and food grossed me out, but I didn't throw up.
10. What did you crave? Fruit and and milk; and for the last month Musqueteer candy and Diet coke with lime.
11. What irritated you the most? The back pain at first, and then people telling me how huge I was.
7. Due date? September 11, 2007
8. Did you deliver early or late? Late - September 13, 2007
9. Did you have morning sickness? Kind of. I often felt sick and food grossed me out, but I didn't throw up.
10. What did you crave? Fruit and and milk; and for the last month Musqueteer candy and Diet coke with lime.
11. What irritated you the most? The back pain at first, and then people telling me how huge I was.
12. What was your first child's sex? Girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 50 something
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No.
15. Where did you give birth? Salem Hospital, Salem, Oregon.
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 50 something
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No.
15. Where did you give birth? Salem Hospital, Salem, Oregon.
16. How many hours were you in labor? 8,9, I don't really know.
17. Who drove you to the hospital: Eliot and Helen
18. Who watched? Eliot, my mid-wife ( same one as Sarah), a mean nurse ( maybe the same as Sarah!!), and at the end, the anesthesiologist, a couple of doctors, and a couple of other nurses.
19. Vaginal or c-section? Emergency C-section.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Mild pain killers halfway into labor, and then the anesthesiologist did his magic for the C-section.
21. How much did your child weigh? 10lbs 15oz
19. Vaginal or c-section? Emergency C-section.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Mild pain killers halfway into labor, and then the anesthesiologist did his magic for the C-section.
21. How much did your child weigh? 10lbs 15oz
22. What did you name him/her? Leia Papillon
23. How old is your first born today? 15 months
24. Who did you name him/her after? We didn't name her after Princess Leia. We actually came up with Leia a few hours before we were due to leave the hospital. We'd decided on Papillon during the pregnancy, after ELiot finished reading "Papillon". In honor of my ancestors who were sent as convict to New Caledonia which was a Penal Colony at the time.
23. How old is your first born today? 15 months
24. Who did you name him/her after? We didn't name her after Princess Leia. We actually came up with Leia a few hours before we were due to leave the hospital. We'd decided on Papillon during the pregnancy, after ELiot finished reading "Papillon". In honor of my ancestors who were sent as convict to New Caledonia which was a Penal Colony at the time.
25. How many more children do you want to have? 7. and they'd better all be 10 pounders.
4 comments:
Wow! I had no idea Leia was almost 11 pounds. That's amazing. No wonder you had to have an emergency C-section. Good work Sylvie!
Wow Leia a le meme age que mon fils. Elle est 9 jours plus jeune que lui. Wow presque 11 lbs mon fils n'etait que 6 lbs. Bon travail la belle ta fille est trop mignonne.
I love that in the picture of Leia she has her duck. She's loved it from the get go.
7...really... you'd better get started then!! :)
Post a Comment