Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's day- La fete des peres

I think Eliot had a good Father's day.
He asked for a baby who wouldn't whine too much... he didn't get it.
But He did get PlayStation 2 with guitar Hero.(which he's playing right now, at 11pm, with our buddy Denny)
Je crois Qu'Eliot a passe une bonne Fete des Peres.
Il a demande un bebe qui de gemirait pas trop.... il ne l'a pas eut.
Mais Il a eu une PlayStation 2 avec Guitar Hero! ( qu'il est en train de jouer a 23h, avec notre pote Denny)




He also got to hang out in trees and tall grass with his favorite girls
Il a put trainer dans des arbres et des grandes herbres avec ses deux nanas preferees.

And I hope he was reminded of how much we love him.
Et j'espere qu'il lui a ete rappelle combien nous l'aimons.

Thank you Eliot for being the best dad ever for Leia Papillon. I couldn't imagine a better man to share parenthood with.
Merci Eliot d'etre le meilleur papa au monde pour Leia Papillon. Je ne pourrais pas imaginer un autre homme avec qui je voudrais partager ce role de parent.

1 comment:

Elika said...

Hey there! She is getting so big! I haven't seen you guys in sooo long! Hopefully someday I'll actually get to meet her in person! Well we are having another boy. Two in a row! Wish me luck. Maybe it'll help me keep the weight down from running after them everywhere...:)