
While browsing around Goodwill for a Halloween costume for Leia, I decided to get her a Barbie Doll. She likes them, and it was cheap. She entertained herself the whole time we were in the store and in the car.
On or way home, I tried to come up with ideas for modest clothes i could make for our very naked friend. Here is how our conversation went as I was getting Leia out of the car:
Maman: Leia, what's your doll's name?
Leia: uuuuhhhh....BOOBIES!
What an observant child I have. But I think Boobies is going to stay hidden until I have time to make her a dress to cover up what she owes her name to.
btw, I found exactly what i was looking for for Leia's costume!! Now we'll see if she'll actually want to wear it on Halloween, because right now, it actually freaks her out a little.
5 comments:
That is so cute...when Katie was little, all her barbies were named "shaquelle" and "shaniqua"...not sure where those names came from!
HAHAHA! oh, my, that is funny.
I'm staying away from barbies for now. I saw a friend that had this problem and she had a clever solution: permanent marker. She drew permanent swimsuits on the boys and girls.
Oregon is beautiful! I love your photos- you've got a knack lady.
That is hilarious! Can't wait to see her costume!
leia sounds hilarious. i would love to meet her when we move back. :)
Post a Comment