Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Making the most of it

It's this time of the year. Holiday plans are being made, Christmas music is being played everywhere it can be heard, the thoughts of being with familyand friends while indulging in delicious holiday treats is warming our hearts.... Ahhh, I use to love this time of year... Yes, used to, because for the last 3 holiday seasons, I've been missing a husband. No, the Grindge didn't steal him. Law school did.

With Finals around the corner, Leia and I are trying to get as much Daddy time as we can before we become Law school widow and orphan, before we have Eliot withdrawals.

Last week end, we spent that quality time at the beach, and thoroughly enjoyed it.






....Eliot, you will be missed (at least for the next few weeks)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that very first picture of Leia walking in the sand. You should use it in your Christmas card (if you send Christmas cards).

Celeste said...

What a great day at the beach. Only one more semester right! Then you'll have him all to your self... well that is unless work steals him! ...oh and "the BAR" exam ... k it might be a while still. At least you have the beach right!

Rach said...

i love the terms 'law school widow and orpahn', its SO true!

glad you got to spen some good time together before this blur of finals happens.

we should get together and do somthing fun, since finals start next week for buisness school too...yuk.