This weekend we went to
Silverfalls. We love Silverfalls, it never gets old. No matter what season, it always has something new to offer. Rather that new thing be a beautiful scenary, tranquility, or memories to be recalled in later years, we Love Silverfalls.
In fact we love it so much, that we went again the next day!

And then we went home and made my favorite: Crepes!
And then, Eliot told me that we had won a million dollars and that he had bought us plane tickets to travel around the world......Ok that's not true, but it would have taken a least that much to make my sunday afternoon any better...
3 comments:
fun! crepes! I want to learn how to make it! I hear it's super easy!
crepes!!!! we should have a breakfast dinner and make a bunch...and eat a whole jar of nutella along with it:)
What a great Sunday. ...mine consists of FOOTBALL every Sunday and has for the past 6 years... and I'm so over it! I love Silver Falls... so beautiful.
Post a Comment